Do you love to be challenged to learn new things? Are you the go-to web person in your current role? Would you like to be?
We are looking to strengthen our team with a full stack developer who loves being part of the whole project lifecycle, from initial sketch to final handover.
Our team is relatively small but we are growing fast, and already have an international client base including major publishers and one of the world’s leading computer security firms.
If this is the role for you, you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent and have the following skills:
- C# and ASP.NET
- Database including MySQL and SQL Server
- Familiar with a CMS (ideally Umbraco, but anything accepted)
- Experience of source control tools like GIT
- Innate understanding of the fundamentals of the internet (from 503s to certificates)
- Flexible approach backed up by willingness to work across the stack. Rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in is a must.
The following skills are not essential, but they will really make your application stand out:
- .NET Core experience
- Devops experience
- Continuous integration / deployment experience using tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Octupus, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.
- Experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
As well as a competitive salary package, we offer great training opportunities, a fantastic working environment and some pretty nice benefits, including:
- Company pension
- 26 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh ground coffee
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Money off vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
- Office pool table and break out areas
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Gareth Preston, Technical Practice Lead, on 01872 300780.
Please note that we only recruit directly, and therefore we will not accept any CVs from any recruiters, recruitment agencies or equivalent. If we receive any CVs via a recruitment agency, recruiter or equivalent we will delete the email immediately, and will not be liable for any recruiter charges if we appoint a candidate sent to us.