As a result of ongoing expansion, we are recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer to join our team and work out of our brand new offices in Pool, Redruth.
About The Role
Working as part of one or more agile teams, you will be responsible for the front end development for various projects. This will range from simple fixes through to implementing complex layouts as provided by designers.
You will be our front-end evangelist, making sure everything you touch is standards-compliant, beautiful and pixel-perfect. Along the way, you will also get the opportunity to have a leading role in updating some major websites which serve over 20 million visitors per month.
As part of the role you will also take over ownership of user satisfaction, helping us drive down page rendering speeds, A/B test new features, and generally deliver amazing things to great clients.
To be considered for the role, you MUST have the following:
- Experience of front-end frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, etc
- A real passion for pixel-perfect, beautifully responsive web pages which load super fast
- A desire to constantly learn more.
It would REALLY REALLY help if you also had:
- Agency experience
- Experience using ASP .Net, both webforms and MVC in Visual Studio
- Experience of using c#, SQL server and MySQL
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and similar tools
- Experience of Adsense, DoubleClick and/or other advertising platforms, especially from the publisher side
- Knowledge of caching proxies like varnish
- Experience of Amazon Web Services
What We Can Offer You
We try our very best to be a great company to work for... so here's what we can do for you:
- A competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days' holiday, increasing every year
- Flexible working
- A great office with the best equipment and tools.
If you're ready to apply, email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01872 300780!