Join our team! Recruiting for a Content Manager. Remote!
So it’s been a good year here… so we’re growing our team a bit more!
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join us. You can be based anywhere within reasonable time difference of the UK, but must be a native English speaker. For the right candidate we are willing to be flexible on hours, but you should be able to do a minimum of 20 hours per week and commit to a regular working pattern.
You MUST be able to:
- Work on your own initiative, so we can agree a strategy and trust you to work along with it
- Be reliable – our team work hard and expect everyone else to be as reliable as them
- Be able to spot and exploit trends, be it which hashtags are hot now, what users are searching for, which products are coming up, and so on
- Have a fun, informative but authoritative writing style and be able to work to a style guide
- Be comfortable working with developers, other content creators and the commercial team to coordinate content production.
Any of these would REALLY help:
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Any HTML knowledge
- Any AdWords knowledge
If you have what it takes, we can offer remote working, a good salary, great conditions and an awesome team.
Get in touch with Allanah Armondi (email@example.com).