We are looking for a hands-on PM who can integrate seamlessly into a highly skilled and dynamic team. You will be responsible for implementing, adapting and evolving our delivery process and will take ownership of project scope, budget and stakeholder management.
This is an exciting role that requires a proven digital project manager and strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational delivery. A creative flair, excellent technical, operational, performance monitoring and planning skills are essential.
You will have a full understanding of digital project lifecycles and the ability to coordinate all aspects of delivery from essential admin tasks through to client liaison to physical delivery and reconciliation. Working closely with Specialist Leads and their teams you will support all project related tasks, monitor and manage the status of projects, and to act as an escalation point to address issues or changes to requirements.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Own all project and performance delivery
- Support requirements gathering and project scoping
- Gather input from clients, users and other members of the team to populate audit documentation, wireframes and storyboards, functional and technical specifications, and project plans
- Perform risk analysis, maintain risk register and manage risk
- Support and motivate delivery teams
- Manage and convey client expectations
- Undertake regular internal and client progress reporting
- Manage project scope and budget ensuring we deliver everything we should but no more
- Support capacity / traffic management and delivery resourcing
- Encourage a positive culture of innovation and purpose
- Maintain and improve existing project management processes and templates. Including but not limited to Budget templates, time tracking processes, project documentation (eg SOW’s, debrief reports) and Change request procedures
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Proven experience in technical digital project management
- Thorough understanding of product development cycle from project inception through delivery and optimisation
- Strong communicator with the ability to proactively work with multiple clients
- A pragmatic and flexible approach, with a willingness to take on different roles and responsibilities
- Agile Project Management or Scrum Master qualification preferable
- Fluency in German would be an advantage, but not essential
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Proven experience
- Ability to seamlessly manage and deliver multiple projects
- A passion for digital and associated technologies
- An understanding of Agile principles and experience of applying them to put client needs at the centre of delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels ranging from internal account executive to client project lead
- A conciliatory, collaborative approach that brings teams together and prevents issues from escalating
As well as a competitive salary package, we offer great training opportunities, a fantastic working environment and some pretty nice benefits, including:
- Company pension
- 26 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh ground coffee
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Money off vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
- Office pool table and break out areas
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Gareth Preston, Technical Practice Lead, on 01872 300780.
Please note that we only recruit directly, and therefore we will not accept any CVs from any recruiters, recruitment agencies or equivalent. If we receive any CVs via a recruitment agency, recruiter or equivalent we will delete the email immediately, and will not be liable for any recruiter charges if we appoint a candidate sent to us.